Thursday, August 16

Herrera Family Photos & CD

I was happy to finally give Kim [mom Herrera] her photo disc tonight :) I had so much fun designing the cover and cd face, but I'm very happy to say that I've completed this project and the photos have found a happy home.


Here are some more images from their lovely photoshoot back in the middle of June. As of right now, her new baby boy [Micah Jon] is already 6 weeks old. This summer has flown by much too quickly!


Lacey is the little girl you see in all but one of these pictures. And I don't think I captured a photograph where she didn't look cute. I loved Kim's purple shirt. It complemented the greenery so nicely! -- which R.J. was highly allergic to. You'd never tell!


What an excited family they were. Makes photographing their memories that much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment